Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Kunena database backup ?

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by maddragon151
Hi guys we need to move our joomla installation to a new host so we need to migrate the form data stored in its database to the new site is there any way to backup the database and restore it on the new installation i made of kenuna as we dont really like to do our forum all over again ?

regards
maddragon151

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena database backup ?
We recommend (and use) AkeebaBackup for this. Go to the JED for more information about this useful Joomla component.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maddragon151

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by maddragon151
hi sozzled thanks for that info i wish i knew about that one some time ago would have made thinks more easier :)

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds