Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Uploading attachments larger than 13MB

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by binhex
I am running Joomla 3.1.1 and Kunena 3.0.0 and I cannot upload attachments bigger than 13MB I have looked at all the usual suspects in the php.ini I have set the upload_max filesize to 128MB set the session timeout limits. It uploads 13MB and below fine but nothing over. I have set the Kunena max file size to 50MB. Does not matter what a I upload a pdf or mp3 file if its over 13MB it barfs. It does not throw a php error it throws this apache error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Linux Server
PHP version is 5.3.25
Apache version 2.4.4

With the php settings correct are there any other settings I should check anything in the https.conf? any help appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds