Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Kunena changed URL to my site home?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by doctoracula
hi, i was messing around with some settings and templates for the kunena 3.0 install and after installing a template (or around that time) somehow my forums got moved to the root URL on my website that i am currently building. is there any way to make my joomla installation back to where it was at the root, and have the kunena forums back in their proper direction? if it helps any, the website that is giving me problems is www.undergroundmusiccoalition.com and you can see how the main page is the forums (it never was until i started messing with templates) so thats why i feel its to blame. if someone could help me id greatly appreciate it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
We have no idea what things you messed around with in your site and so it makes it next-to-impossible to know how to advise you. Did you read the FAQs page (see the menu item above the forum here)? :S

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Matias
You have probably set Kunena as the default page.

Go to Joomla menu manager and find the menu item you're using for Kunena. If there is a star or a flag next to it, you've set Kunena as your front page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doctoracula

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by doctoracula
i cant believe it was that simple. i feel so stupid. thank you so much!

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds