Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Bug Zoom feature for Kunena lightbox

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by DarKMaSk
If there be a zoom option in Kunena Lightbox, that would be great I think. Because there are many people who need to see the image in a larger format and this zoom button would be very helpful when the text is posted in image format.

If possible please do the needful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

if you upload an image in high resolution you don't need to zoom and i never seen a lightbox with zooms functions.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarKMaSk

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by DarKMaSk

xillibit wrote: Hello,

if you upload an image in high resolution you don't need to zoom and i never seen a lightbox with zooms functions.

Sorry mate, I have tested all those options and none is working. And there is lightbox with zoom option, but that is a phpbb3 addon. I built a forum with phpbb3 where I used it. Anyway, thanks for your quick reply.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by Matias
We probably have to look at a new lightbox implementation for Kunena 3.1 as we have (almost) chosen to move from Mootools to jQuery. Maybe we'll find a one with zoom in it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarKMaSk

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by DarKMaSk

Matias wrote: We probably have to look at a new lightbox implementation for Kunena 3.1 as we have (almost) chosen to move from Mootools to jQuery. Maybe we'll find a one with zoom in it.

Thank you friend. :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #6 by Matias
Do you know which one phpBB uses?

More
10 years 11 months ago #7 by DarKMaSk

Matias wrote: Do you know which one phpBB uses?

Yes. It is 'Prettyphoto'. But, I was little bit wrong as it was not a zoom option, it was resizing option. Although it works as good as zoom.

More
10 years 11 months ago #8 by DarKMaSk

xillibit wrote: Hello,

Friend, I am sorry. I was a little wrong. It was not a 'zoom' option, but it was a resizing option in the lightbox which works as good as zoom. As I developed the site a few months earlier and now totally shifted to joomla, I forgot the actual option. Sorry mate, I apologize. :(

Time to create page: 0.877 seconds