Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Instruction e-mail to topic creator

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by achartier
We would like to be able to send an e-mail of instructions to a topic creator. For example, in a buy/sell category we would want to remind the poster to come back and delete the topic once the item is sold/purchased. Ideally we would like different emails for each category.

Anyone ever do this or have ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
This post is directed to Joomla! developers:

It can be done by a plugin hooking into topic posting. We have similar events to Joomla, except that they are prefixed with onKunena and not onContent.

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by achartier
I have made a plugin to do this. It needs some additional work to make it suitable for mass use but if anyone wants it post here with your email and I will send it to you. Once I get a chance to clean it up I will post it in the user created plugins area.

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by achartier
I have posted the plugin in the user created plugins section. Please look for it there.

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds