Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question A different template used when users register

More
11 years 1 week ago #1 by balubajc
Hello everybody

I really like Kenuna :). I'm a newbie, and try to test it out on a local installation.

I'm using two different templates for my Joomla 2.5.8 site. I use one template for everything else than the Kunena forum. I have a blanc template for the forum. Everything works fine until I try to register a new user (for Kenuna). When I click the link "register account" it open the registration form with the default template (not the blank I want it to use). Is there a way I can can decide which template will be used for the registration form?

All help will be highly appreciated :)

Best regards
Johnny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Mark Spencer
Can you show your templates which you created for this forum. After checking, I will suggest you the best and most useful template for registration process.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Jiminimonka
This is an issue with your Joomla installation rather than Kunena, you have probably changed the menu items for the registration page or something else in the configuration.

Check which Joomla template is assigned to which menu items to solve the issue.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds