Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How to auto-add text to forum posts in a certain section

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by soutysjo
Hi

Couldn't find that anywhere on the forum. Is it possible to create a forum section, in which every post will have the same text added to it automatically?

I want to create a sensitive forum section and make sure that each user's post there will contain short T&C's.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, soutysjo, and welcome to Kunena.

I'm not sure what exists to achieve a solution to the problem as you have described it. It may be possible (if you have the skill or are prepared to pay a developer to write a plugin or to customise the forum template for you) to add certain text such as a link to your site's terms of use.

In the case of this website here, you will observe that each page on the site displays a link to the site's terms of use (at the foot of each page) and maybe that would be the simplest, almost zero-cost, solution in your case.

Another option is to add the [linked] text as part of the section/category description or to incorporate the link into your signature when you reply to topics posted in that section (or categories within it).
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by soutysjo
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll try to find a way to sort it out.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds