Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Android login

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by sozzled
Android login was created by sozzled
As I understand your question, you want to know how "remember me" works with an Internet-based application (e.g. Fireboard, Safari or some other browser) that you are using in an Android OS environment. From a general, theoretical view, "remember me" features are usually implemented with the use of cookies. The answer to this question depends on whether the client is able to store cookies.

In future, please do not use this forum as an advertising opportunity to direct people to external sites that have nothing in common with the objectives of this site. The use of this forum for direct advertising is expressly excluded under the Terms of Use that you agreed to when you joined this site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds