Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question 1.8 kunena download?

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by itgl72
1.8 kunena download? was created by itgl72
I need to download the old version of kunena 1.8 to run a converter for another piece of software. I have gone to joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs and see 1.6, 1.7, etc. but no 1.8. What am I missing? Was there no 1.8?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic 1.8 kunena download?
I don't know how you came to believe that there was a K 1.8 version. There was no version numbered K 1.8. Please see www.kunena.org/docs/index.php?title=Category:Versions
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by itgl72
Replied by itgl72 on topic 1.8 kunena download?

sozzled wrote: I don't know how you came to believe that there was a K 1.8 version. There was no version numbered K 1.8. Please see www.kunena.org/docs/index.php?title=Category:Versions

I think the documentation I have is misprinted, they must mean 1.6 or 1.7. I'll contact the devs of the converter and verify.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds