Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Kunena navmenu link error

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by bobkatz
Hi, we have Kunena 2.0.3 up and running in our web, the forum is running great, we only have one issue. We have a navigation menu on our main menu, it was working fine, but recently, it started to move by itself. We want it to be at the end of our navmenu, but every few days it moves to the top of the menu. I don't know if its a bug or something, maybe you could enlighten us in this issue. We know the setting are fine because it was working properly. Maybe its a joonla issue?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Kunena navmenu link error
As a detective I'm not allowed to believe in coincidences. ;) I'm wondering if this is effected by the content posted in the forum post. A link to your forum would be a helpful start in figuring out the problem.

Also it helps to use the report configurations and paste it in to let us know that it is not a server issue of some sort.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds