Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Registration layout problems

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by pdmilton
Can anybody tell me how to correct the layout on the attached picture, or go to the link? The Logo should be centred and the text boxes should be narrower and not so wide as to go outside of my main box. Can anybody help please? I am new to Kunena.

cyprussaleroomscom.fatcow.com/abcojoomla...s/?view=registration

Attachment Kunena.jpg not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Registration layout problems
Looks like this problem is solved. :) You should mark it as solved. It seems to have nothing to do with Kunena.

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by pdmilton
Thank you all for your help, this problem was nothing to do with Kunena, and has now been solved.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds