Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Individual Link Templates Joomla vs. Kunena

More
11 years 3 months ago #1 by Silencer2010
Hi People.

As you know, you can setup an individual template for each link and article and so on in joomla.

It works, when i click on a menu "Forum" it is the Joomla template i have choosen. But when i click on a link in kunena, for example a categorie, post or something like that, joomla switches automaticaly back to standard joomla template.

Is there a way that joomla doenst switch to standard template when using kunena??

Thanks !!!!!

Silencer2010

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
As we know, the Kunena menu is a Joomla menu and, therefor, anything that applies to Joomla menus also applies to Kunena. Yes, you can assign any Joomla template to work with a specific Joomla menu item or a number of items. As you probably know, Kunena has several menu items. Did you remember to assign all of them to the template that you want to use?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #3 by Silencer2010
Hi !

Thanks for your answer. Now i can set an individual joomla template when i am surfing in kunena.

But is there a way, that we can have different links to the kunena forum with different joomla templates?

As we see there is only one kunena menu in what we can set one template?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Silencer2010.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled

Silencer2010 wrote: Is there a way, that we can have different links to the kunena forum with different joomla templates?

I'm not sure that I understand. You can use a different Joomla template, if you want, for each menu item in the Kunena menu, yes. There may be one Kunena menu but that menu has several items. If you do not think I have understood your question, would you like to shows us a picture of what you would like to do?
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds