Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged Forum Posting Error

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Maulss
Forum Posting Error was created by Maulss
Hello,
I have a website, mcevolutions.net, and I have a Kunena Forum installed on it, www.mcevolutions.net/community/forum . I have tried posting a new thread/topic and it gives me the Apache error:

Index of /forum

Parent Directory

Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.mcevolutions.net Port 80

Please help?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by Maulss
Replied by Maulss on topic Kunena Forum Error!
Hello,
I have a website, mcevolutions.net, and I have a Kunena Forum installed on it, www.mcevolutions.net/community/forum . I have tried posting a new thread/topic and it gives me the Apache error:

Index of /forum

Parent Directory

Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.mcevolutions.net Port 80

Please help?
Thanks!

More
11 years 4 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Forum Posting Error
*** Topics merged ***

You have asked your question twice. I have merged your two topics together and moved them to a different category. I do not know why you are getting an Apache system error. Perhaps, if you enable Kunena debug mode you may get more information. It may also assist you to post your Kunena configuration report here.

Perhaps your system does not meet the technical requirements needed?

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds