Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Active main menu item CSS while in Kunena

More
11 years 7 months ago #1 by michalis
hey guys, I use joolma 2.5 and kunena 2

I created a main menu consisted of images, when you navigate to a specific page I used the .current class to make that image change

when you click on kunena main menu item, it takes you to kunena main page were the main menu item is indeed in its active state, but if you use the kunena menu to navigate around, the kunena main menu item stops being active i.e. it goes back to its inactive state

is there anyway to fix this?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
We could guess but I don't think guessing is a good way to address the issue. It would help to read the FAQs page first.
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #3 by michalis
aahhh

if I had a penny for every thread created were sozzled replied in a non helpfull, unnecessary and snide manner, I'd be rothchild rich

seriously, who do you know that allows you to hang around these forums all day stroking your ego?
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by michalis.
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
Your configuration report would help. Your configuration report shows us
(1) What version of Joomla you are using
(2) What version of Kunena you are using
(3) How you have setup your menu
(4) How you have configured Kunena
(5) Where your site is located (in case we would like to see how this problem occurs)
(6) What other software you may be running that could impact on the stability and reliability of your website
(7) How we may be able to help you better.

If you do not want to give us that information, that's fine. If you expect us to be more helpful without information, then you're asking for the impossible.

I reject the "stroking the ego" assertion and I think you would be better to watch your manners before you find yourself overstepping the terms of use that apply to all users of this facility. Thank you.

I am only guessing about the feasibility of the approach you are trying to implement but, perhaps, I have misunderstood what you are trying to do. When I use the Joomla menu manager, with images instead of text, things seem to work all right in my testing. :S
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #5 by michalis
oh I'm sorry, do you require additional information? I must have missed you asking in your original response, I guess it was hiding behind the sarcasm.

try to stick to posts were you have a clue about the subject

you keep entering threads, spewing nonsense and people that could actually help dont bother reading because they assume that if a moderator is involved that the issue is being taken care of.

Are you being paid per post? I have 40 posts on this forum, almost all replies were from you, none of them helpful, frustrating yes, helpful no
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by michalis.
More
11 years 7 months ago #6 by sozzled

michalis wrote: oh I'm sorry, do you require additional information? I must have missed you asking in your original response, I guess it was hiding behind the sarcasm.

try to stick to posts were you have a clue about the subject

you keep entering threads, spewing nonsense and people that could actually help dont bother reading because they assume that if a moderator is involved that the issue is being taken care of.

Are you being paid per post? I have 40 posts on this forum, almost all replies were from you, none of them helpful, frustrating yes, helpful no

Abusive behaviour is not tolerated in this forum. Your posting rights are suspended for one month and this topic is locked.
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds