Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged Modifying follow/nofollow links

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by niitnews
hi
how to add "rel=nofollow" for post links?
www.niitnews.com/forum/index
thanks
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by niitnews.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by don9pike
I'm trying to change all internal links from nofollow for SEO purposes. I've tried changing:

components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php

by removing all nofollow links to follow (actually not sure if follow is right so I tried dofollow as well). Either way it never seems to change the links from nofollow.

Anyone know why? Thanks in advance.

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

don9pike wrote:

I'm trying to change all internal links from nofollow for SEO purposes. I've tried changing:

components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php

by removing all nofollow links to follow

I think this is in reference to information posted in Follow internal links and I am not sure why you felt it necessary to create a new topic for the purpose. For your sake I hope that there's a member of the community who shares your interest and who may be able to assist you better than I can. Good luck.

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by don9pike
Actually not sure why these topics are merged. They are asking the opposite. I want to change all internal links to NOT have rel=nofollow.

In all my attempts I've failed to figure out how to do this. I will keep trying but I would bet someone out there has done this as it is crucial for SEO purposes.

Time to create page: 0.561 seconds