Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Display look weird after clicking link to forum kunena

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by teddysu81
Dear Kunena,

I have just solved my error 500 in line 199, I have edited my file and it does not give error 500 anymore. But soon after, when I click me link to my forum, my template become wierd.
Please check www.asikk.com under forum Module, just click on picture and the link should bring me to forum index, but instead gives problem.
Can anyone help please?

TQ,
Teddy

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
You do not have a problem when you go to the menu link (labelled "Forum") at the top of the page. You do have a problem when you click the link in the middle of the page labelled "Forum".

I cannot tell you anything more about your problem because I do not know anything more about your website. Without any more information, the best advice that I can give you is to unpublish the module on your home page (that appears in the middle of the page) that causes this problem. There may be another solution but I can't give you another solution at this time because I do not have the information that you have.

I hope you are able to figure out a solution.

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by teddysu81
Dear sozzled,

Thank you for your quick response. Sometimes when you have many extensions installed to power your sites, you don't know which is causing the problem. :blush:
I have solved it, it turns out that its from the module of the template. Just missing "/" caused it all the mess. Thank you anyway.

Teddy

Time to create page: 0.779 seconds