Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Blue Eagle template removes JA_Purity_ii module names and boxes

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by keithyoung89
Having upgraded Kunena to 2.0.1 all modules in right/left columns of JA_Purity_ii template have lost the rounded-corner surrounding boxes and module names. I assume this is a CSS problem. Has anybody else experienced this and can suggest a solution please?

Configuration settings:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_purity_ii | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.0 | creationdate: August 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 2.0.1 | 2012-07-07 [ Balozi ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.1

The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Can you please provide the URL of a page that contains something rendered by JA_Purity_ii with "rounded corners" and contrast that with your Kunena forum pages? I could not find any pages (in the 5 minutes that I spent looking at your site) as examples of modules with rounded corners ... but maybe I was looking in the wrong places? :dry:
More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by keithyoung89
In the process of moving the site to a new server so things are messy just now. I had to 'roll back' the 'broken' site which is now back on the previous version of Kunena at www.staffies.hostinguk.org and the 'old site' (which may be gone by the time you get to see it. The broken site is at www.staffierescuescotland.co.uk .

So please see attached files: where the rounded corners and boxes show is on K1.7, where they are missing is after upgrade to K2.0.1

I shall set the site up in test and upgrade in test in order to iron out this hiccup.

Thanks again for your interest, Sozzled.
Attachments:
More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by keithyoung89
Sozzled - just checked my test site which is on K2.0.1 and this problem does not occur. Something must have thrown it in the course of moving hosting provider/domain, so I shall let the dust settle and try an upgrade another time. I suggest we forget this thread at this stage. Sorry to have wasted your time and thanks again for your help.
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
No problem. Two words of advice to people who are in a similar situation to the one we've seen here, when people are in the process of making changes to their website (and the first culprit to be blamed for things going wrong is - you've guessed it - Kunena): >>> read here <<<
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds