Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Bug Warning: range() [function.range]: step exceeds the specified range in C:\xampp\htdocs\Helstcomp\modules\mod_ariextmenu\mod_ariextmenu\kernel\Web\JSON\JSON.php on line 378

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by mitchell65
Just upgraded my localserver site (prior to upgrade on main site) and got this error message:

Warning: range() [function.range]: step exceeds the specified range in C:\xampp\htdocs\Helstcomp\modules\mod_ariextmenu\mod_ariextmenu\kernel\Web\JSON\JSON.php on line 378

All the upgrade seems to have gone well with no problems from strt to finish.
Any advice please?

Upgraded from K. 1.7.2
Joomla version 2.5.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

The issue is related to module ariextmenu and not to Kunena

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by mitchell65

xillibit wrote: Hello,

The issue is related to module ariextmenu and not to Kunena

Thank you ffor your response. How guilty I feel for not reading the error message properly! I should have seen the reference to "ariextmenu". Will take it up with the module authors. Thank You and apologies! :blush:

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds