Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged How to prevent Joomla modules appearing on Kunena pages?

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by pdmilton
I Have just upgraded to Kunera 2.0, but I am having problem with modules appearing on the Forum pages when I have set the individual modules to "display on all pages except those selected" and have ticked all the Kunera menu items. Despite this, these modules appear on my forum page. Can somebody help please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by mitchell65
Have you tried clearing the cache and if that doesn't work can you post your URL?

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
I am guessing that you are using J! 2.5, yes? Have you examined all menu items where you have assigned those modules where you want them to be displayed? This is a Joomla menu assignment issue and it's solved using the Joomla Module Manager.

More
11 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
We have not received any feedback as a result of the advice we have given. I am marking this topic as resolved.

More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by zombies
Hi

Menu - Home (this is Kunena home page)

Latest module set to show only on Home page

but the module shows on any other forum category, not just the home page

How do I get it to just show on the Home page (kunena home page)?

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

Examine the menu items associated with Kuena Latest module that define where the module is to be displayed. This is a Joomla module assignment issue and it's solved using the Joomla Module Manager.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.558 seconds