Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Unspecified general problems running Kunena on my WAMP server

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by ajweber
Hi,

I recently moved my site from the hosting company back onto my WAMP server and now have problems with the forum displaying correctly. I reinstalled the template and database but nothing fixed it. I really need to get this fixed. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached is the configuration report. Thanks!!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 3000 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 120M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : siteground-j16-21 | author: SiteGround | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 07 October 2011

Kunena default template details : phpPeePee | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2010-21-10

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8 | UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Search 1.7.1

[/confidential][

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
The obvious question is "what kind of assistance are you looking for when we cannot access your website and we don't know the exact nature of your problems?" Please see Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP)
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 8 months ago #3 by ajweber
The IP was included in the configuration report, which I assumed was accessable. I just rechecked the site and I am able to get to it via a second computer. Try it again.

The assistance I need is to get the forum back to the way it should be. There are error messages all over the page, which is obvious when you look at the page. The error messages refer to a template which I have reinstalled along with Kunena several times including the database.

More
11 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled
I cannot access the service operating from the IP address that you posted because it it hidden behind a firewall. I cannot see the "error messages" that you refer to.

More
11 years 8 months ago #5 by ajweber
Wow, I'm not sure what's going on then. Another person that I am working with in another state is able to access the site and all of the features. The one thing I had noticed and fixed was that if you click on the main page tab in the forum you get the offline message of the old site. Is that what you are seeing? Anyhow, these are the two error messages I see on the front page of the forum.

"Notice: Undefined property: CKunenaLatestX::$limitstart in X:\wamp\www\components\com_kunena\template\phppeepee\threads\latestx.php on line 73"

"Notice: Undefined property: CKunenaLatestX::$limitstart in X:\wamp\www\components\com_kunena\template\phppeepee\threads\latestx.php on line 105"

When I click on any of the other tabs I get a 500 error message now.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds