Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question "Search module" in Positions "kunena_menu"

More
11 years 8 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Hi!
I put the idea to the module "Kunena Search" had the ability to view the positions "kunena_menu".

Is this possible?
Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
I would imagine that this should be possible to do. :dry:

As people would know, the Kunena Search module is just like any other Joomla module. Joomla modules need a template position. The Kunena menu is a module - also just like any other Joomla module. The Kunena menu module is normally published in the kunena_menu template position (but you can publish it anywhere else you like, if you want).

Therefore, I would think that you should probably be able to assign the Kunena Search module to the kunena_menu template position, if that's what you wanted to do. I haven't tried this myself; have you? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds