Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Hosting company giving me grief

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
For the second time today my hosting company have shut down my website for the following reason

Unfortunately I am starting to see load on the server again from the site and was forced to replace the suspension.

Currently I am showing that there are are 242,899 messages that are older Mon Jun 18 00:00:00 CDT 2012 in the table jos_kunena_messages that are linked to jos_kunena_messages_text that have to be read each time a message is viewed .

I would suggest that some of these be removed if possible. I have reviewed a selection of the messages and they do not appear to be spam but they do date back to Dec of 2006.

To ease in your ability to make changes I have only restricted index.php. If you could, please go to www.hostgator.com/ip.shtml and copy me the IP address it shows in red and we can give you restricted http access to index.php as well.

I am not prepared to start removing posts because that is the whole point of a forum, you create a database of useful information. Surely there are other websites out there with more messages than my particular forum, or is there something I can do to sort this out without me having to go onto a dedicated server

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

I advise you to choose a better hosting company

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.663 seconds