Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Idea Best positions for ads in Kunena

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Polonia
This is more a debate than a question...

Many of us use Adsense or any other ads system for displaying publicity in our boards. It is very simply to do so, in most of cases, but... that is not the question I want to raise.

Where is, in your opinion, the best place for puting ads? Where it has worked the best for you?

Some ideas:

Top (in position "menu" or "announcement"): I don't find it very good, becuase most of people go straight to the last message.
Botom: works best, in my opinion, but not great.
After n number of messages, or after n number of categories: Pretty much invisible.

So, what is your experience, suggestion?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
You can check where we have ads in this site. ;)

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by Polonia
Hi Matias

I have my ads in similar places, but I am not sure they work at all... I even think that removing the ad between messages increases the CTR of the rest of the page.

In my case, I am finding that ads as links near the breadbrumbs and a big square on top of the menu side by side with "latest topics in the forum" works best.

:-)

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds