Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Registration issues

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Vanessa13
Hi there,

I think we have some registration problems when it comes to new users activating their accounts. Numerous users sign up to the site, but too many of them never activate their accounts. After some investigation, I've discovered that the activation link that's emailed to them doesn't always work, and the same applies when users try to reset their passwords via the activation link (one user did that a number of times, as his password never seemed to work on the site).

This was on Kunena 172.

Does anyone know a fix for this or what's causing the problem? I'm at my wits' end trying to figure thos one out for months now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Registration issues
Kunena doesn't send that e-mail -- it's Joomla issue. Or it can be caused by some plugin that you have installed to your system.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds