Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question After installing Kunena - Joomla sends users to mobile site

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by aboss3
I have an issue with Joomla 2.5.3 and Kunena 2.0. After installing Kunena, I'm experiencing issues with users being sent to the mobile site from PC's instead of the normal site. I am not sure if it's a Joomla config or a Kunena, but that never happened before. Please help.
I'm a new user and a rookie in that regard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by aboss3
The thing I noticed is - cleaning site cash in the Joomla admin fixes the issue, and it starts routing users to the correct PC site. But then as soon as I or someone else makes a post in the forum, it starts re-routing users to the mobile site again.

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by Matias
To me it looks like it's your mobile component that has a bug in it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboss3

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds