Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Is this normal? use 10.21 second to open forum.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by 650
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 50M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yougrids | author: Youjoomla LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 11-28-2010

Kunena default template details : Flat (Quick reply at page bottom) | author: DesignExpo | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1 | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2

I've just notice that our forum really slow. I see time to open is 10.21 second. Is this normal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
It takes 12 seconds me to load the front page with all the images, which is also not normal. Forum pages load a lot of faster: in 6 seconds (2 secs for the page itself).

It looks like your server has some limitations how many files can be processed or loaded at any given time. To get your site faster, you should really look at:

docs.kunena.org/index.php/Improving_Kunena_performance

And especially into Cache static files in browser in there.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
We do not offer support for websites running J! 1.5 with the System - Legacy plugin enabled. K 1.7.2 has no been tested in J 1.5 running "legacy mode".

We do not provide support for Kunena installations that do not use the default Kunena (Blue Eagle) template. If you have problems, including how long it takes for your pages to load, using a third-party template, please discuss those issues with the author of that template.

Please read Legacy mode in the Wiki and disable the System - Legacy plugin; you don't need it.'

If you want to know if it's "normal" to take 10.21 seconds to open a forum, look at the performance on this site ( www.kunena.org ) as a guide to what you should expect.

*** Topic moved to a more appropriate category for questions like this one ***
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds