Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How to redirect Author Login to Author page?

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by villager
We set up a special author permission level (call it "team"). When someone with the team permission logs in, can I redirect them so they go right to the category called "team categories" index instead of the main index which also has registered categories in it (the latter clutters the screen for them). If yes, how do I do it?

PS: I have a rule of searching for 15 minutes using the Search button on a forum, FAQ, documentation and google search before I give up and ask a question in a new topic. Apologies in advance if there is an answer to this that I missed. It seems like something many people would want to do, but I can't find it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
I don't know how to perform specific login redirections for specific groups in Joomla. That's something you need to ask at forum.joomla.org
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds