Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Last visit date issue

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by petko8680
Hi there,
i just noticed that there is a problem with the LAST VISIT DATE of some user's profiles. It shows dates like 30/10/1999, which is defenitely wrong. Do you know what cause that issue and how to fix it? cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Last visit date issue
Check what's in the database. It's probably the same date, so you can make SQL query to change it.

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by petko8680
Replied by petko8680 on topic Last visit date issue
Hi,
thanks for the reply, but where exactly in the database?

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Last visit date issue
xxx_users table. Field name should be pretty clear. :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #5 by tinny
Replied by tinny on topic Last visit date issue
Same problem.
How to keep this date updated?

More
11 years 5 months ago #6 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Last visit date issue
Hello,

What Kunena version are-you ? The last visit date is this correct in Joomla! user profile ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 5 months ago #7 by tinny
Replied by tinny on topic Last visit date issue

Inside my profile page, last visit is "today" but registration date is "30 Nov 1999"

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #8 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Last visit date issue

tinny wrote: Same problem.
How to keep this date updated?

On the basis of your last response, your problem is not the same problem, is it?
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 3 months ago #9 by Aviticus
Replied by Aviticus on topic Last visit date issue
I'm experiencing a similar issue where I've included the same php information from the profile's "summary.php" into the "profile-verticle.php" to show the registration date and last visited date. However, they both just display "today". The same code appears to work well on the profile page using identical information. I've only been studying php for a month, so I'm not nearly as akin to it as other coding languages such as C# and javascript which I've been working with for year. Therefore, I may be missing something quite obvious. I'm currently using 1.7.2 and have been contemplating moving to version 2. However, 3 sites on my network currently use highly modified versions of 1.7.2 and the owners don't wish to accrue any downtime. If anyone has come to a conclusion as to why this is happening, any help would be appreciated.

Here is a link to the forum of my new site:

shogn.net/index.php/forum/index

More
11 years 3 months ago #10 by Aviticus
Replied by Aviticus on topic Last visit date issue
Right now I'm looking at just programming something to read the date directly from Joomla's db and write it out, if no one has any other ideas. I'll share if I have to take that route.

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds