Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Kunena Display Width Problem

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by Sliver69
Hi.

I'm creating my first Joomla website (JSOnyx template) with a Kunena Forum. I'm new to this. My problem is that Kunena does not display at the full width. See this screenshot:

i164.photobucket.com/albums/u12/loung3act/forumprob.png

Here's my report config :

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : js_onyx | author: Casey Lee for Joomlashack | version: 1.3 | creationdate: November 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena Display Width Problem
Welcome to Kunena, Silver69!

Please deactivate your left main menu on the forum page. Kunena used the space, which is available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sliver69

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by Sliver69
Thanks for the welcome and the quick reply :)

That worked. Thanks.

Sliver.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds