Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved [Resolved] Email notifications not working

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by mitchell65
I am logged in as the Joomla Super User and have given myself the grade of Global Moderator. I have also subscribed to all my categories. The Config is set to the correct forum name and the email address of the Joomla Config. My Admin email address is the same. Problem is I am not receiving email notifications. The users get them when a response is posted to their topics though so the email sending must be OK.
Any guidance gratefully rec'd.
My config is pasted below;

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : john2 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon and subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by mitchell65
OK Panic over - problem solved!!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds