Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Anybody up for a cheeky challenge?

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by mikefriendly
Would you be prepared to help me try to speed up my Joomla/Kunena website which runs on a

dedicated server?

I do not have any cash available at the moment but maybe you like a challenge and could

benefit from the kudos gained?

Buzz50.com seniors community site

5 to 30 members online most of the time
Slows up once 20+ are on

Hosting
Heart Internet dedicated server
2.33Ghz Dual Core Xeon
4GB ram
2x 160 GB SATA drives
CentOS
Apache

Joomla 2.5
Kunena 1.7
Community Builder 1.8
Tufat Flashchat 6.08 (it doesn't seem to help when this is not installed)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
This is not a Kunena support topic and, besides, you did not provide us with your K 1.7 configuration report. On these two scores I have moved your topic to a more appropriate category.

This is a self-help forum where other members of the community may, if they choose, volunteer their help. Having said that, I suggest that you read Improving Kunena performance

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by mikefriendly
Thanks sozzled, I have read that topic and will implement some of its suggestions later.

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by mikefriendly
Is there a kind hearted soul on here who would be prepared to make the changes on my cPanel/WHM dedicated server that are suggested on the page mproving Kunena performance ?

The job satisfaction could be immense for you B)

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds