Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Getting the base url of the topic

More
11 years 11 months ago #1 by sultani
Hello friends, im trying to get a variable that will trow me the base url of the topic even if we are navigating on 2 3... pagination.

This is because im implementing the facebook comments along the topics so people can be able to comment the topic also in Facebook. The problem is that facebook can automaticly detect the current url, if people navigate to the second page of the topic, facebook will think that its another page, and dont make sense to have multiple paralel comments on facebook for the same topic.

Facebook also let me set the url for the page, if i can set a variable to push the base url like joomla have:
<base href="http://******.***/forum/index/generalidades/1778-amor-procura-se.html" />
by default would be awesome.
I was playing with this joomla feature to try to get the base url to joomla but this meta tags along the meta description and meta keywords etc, are being called by this: <jdoc:include type="head" /> wich is very hard for me to find the variable needed and put it in the follow file wich is where it is the facebook comment app:
/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view/view.php

Sorry for big post but im Portuguese and its hard for me to express myself in a few words.

Sincerely

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds