Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] hi

More
12 years 5 days ago #1 by salmanbaig
hi was created by salmanbaig
i attach kunena in my website
but now when i submit post it show me forbidden page error
when i add 3 links , youtube or any other website than its sumbit but when i attach many link its failed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 days ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: hi
May I offer a suggestion? I suggest that you read How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

More
12 years 2 days ago - 12 years 2 days ago #3 by salmanbaig
Replied by salmanbaig on topic a
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 12 years 2 days ago by sozzled. Reason: Hide contents from general view

More
12 years 2 days ago #4 by salmanbaig123
Replied by salmanbaig123 on topic a
i m attacg kunena forum in my website but when i post some links it doest nt submited it says

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/post on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i m nt installed mod_security in my joomla
so plz tell me whts the problem

More
12 years 2 days ago - 12 years 2 days ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: hi
I know what a "forbidden" error message is (it's a more human-friendly way of reporting HTTP 403 error). The question is, how did you get it? HTTP 404 errors are caused by wrong/broken/out-of-date menu items or wrongly configured websites.

Where are you getting these messages?

Please search this forum for advice about "HTTP 404" or "HTTP 403" errors. Look at how other people have asked their questions.

I am replying to a question that has the subject "hi" but does not tell us anything specific about Kunena on your site. So, let me suggest, politely, to you to read How To Ask Questions The Smart Way . I do not understand enough, from what you have written, about what specific problems you seem to be having.

salmanbaig123 wrote:

i m attacg kunena forum in my website but when i post some links it doest nt submited it says

I see it now. Please be careful when you do things like that. Other people may think you are spamming this forum!
Last edit: 12 years 2 days ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #6 by sozzled
*** Topic closed - no response from user ***
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds