Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Is it possible to get a list of all articles, events, groups etc. that refer to deleted users?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by uewagen
Is it possible to get a list of all articles, events, groups etc. that refer to deleted users? thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #3 by uewagen

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
You might try asking your question at forum.joomla.org but I think you should explain better what it is that you want to know.

You asked "is it possible to get a list of articles, events, groups" that refer to deleted users. Where do this things refer to "deleted" users? Are you asking if you can obtain information about people who have been deleted from your website by searching for information about them in the internet? I mean, it's possible to misinterpret your question as being "how do I go about investigating the personal lives of people who are no longer registered on my website?"

I don't know what list you're looking for; I don't know why you need this "list" or what's happened in your case. The simple fact of the matter is that Kunena is not responsible for articles, events or "groups" (and I don't even know what kinds of "groups" you are referring to, either).

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #5 by tonyp
Hello uewagen,

Are the users completely removed from the database?

Why do you want the list, would a simple query in phpmyadmin be sufficent? As it would be quiet easy to do in phpmyadmin.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #6 by uewagen
Just want to clean up ;-)

"query in phpmyadmin" is a good idea, I'll try

thx

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds