Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Joomla 2.5 User Profile: save changes does not work

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by thomka
Hi Community,

we are using Joomla! 2.5.1 with Kunena 1.7.2

The users on our website try to change some settings in the Joomla! frontend by using the edit profile function. Unfortunately the changes were not saved.

When this user is trying to changes the profile via Kunena->Profile->Edit he can change his settings and they will be saved.

Does someone has the same problem or maybe a solution, that the profile changes were taken from booth "sides" (Joomla frontend & Kunena)?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_quantive | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: February 19, 2012

Kunena default template details : Aphotic | author: snilloconator | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-23-09

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Thanks for your support and best regards,

Thomas
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by thomka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by thomka
Any ideas?

Cheers

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by JoE12
I have the same problem but I am using Joomla 1.5. Need some answers, anyone got a solution.

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
JoeE12: if you do not have J! 2.5 then you have a different set of issues. Please do not use this topic with the subject "Joomla 2.5 User Profile: save changes does not work" if this does not apply to you. I see that you have created a separate topic for your specific question. I will respond to your specific questions under that topic.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
@thomka: Please try using the Blue Eagle template instead of the one you are using.

Please read How do I restore my Kunena menu?

Another likely cause is that you are using another Joomla extension (possibly something from Rockettheme) that is causing a Javascript library conflict within Joomla.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds