Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question I want some Suggestions for my website from joomla professionals

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #1 by kushal967
Hey Guys i am new to joomla and have recently published the website www.freecomputer-tips.com ... please suggest me some new extensions for kunea which could be suitable for my website..AS I dont have that much Command over the Joomla so please suggest me Some good tips.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by kushal967
Some PLease Suggest me something. I am a poor guy with nobody to help me out with this problem. PLease notify me and suggest me something.. I will be extremely thankful to the person

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds