Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Privacy of posts questions

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #1 by esotericvision
Hi,

I've been building a forum for a couple of local associations. Part of the forum is public but another part is private using ACLs and user groups. Are these communications private for the user groups? I really don't want to see these posts on the web after being crawled.

Best Regards,

Ben
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by esotericvision.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by tonyp
Hello esotericvision,

If you are using the ACL's correctly and users cannot see them then you are correct. Bot's cannot see them either.

A bot is just like a public user. Unless they create an account and then they are just a registered user.

Regards
Tony
The following user(s) said Thank You: esotericvision

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by esotericvision
Hey Tony,

Thanks. Still a bit new so I'm not confident sometimes. Appreciate it and have a good day!

Ben

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds