Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Nginx + SEO: cannot login and logout from Kunena.

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by shaifful
Hi, I would like to ask a question here.
I have just upgrading my Kunena forum to 1.7.2 and my problem is,
I cannot login and logout from Kunena, but only from Joomla module.
How can I resolves this problem.

Using Kunena 1.7.2, Joomla 1.5.25, NginX 1.1.14, MariaDB 5.2.X

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, shaifful, and welcome to Kunena.

At the outset I don't know anything about NginX servers or MariaDB databases (which, as far as I know, is not yet at full production stable release status) and I don't know what specific issues these may involve for Kunena. It may help if you posted your configuration report.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #3 by shaifful
it seems that the error only happen when I enable adding suffix to the SEF enabled URL.
When I disable it, the URL becomes /forum?q=/forum, with login and logout, the URL /forum?q=/forum/forum?q=/forum/forum?q=/forum/forum?q=/forum/forum?q=/forum
Is getting longer.

The configuration report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 15M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jmy | author: Syahril Zulkefli | version: 6.0.0 | creationdate: 26 Oct 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Please see Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in the Wiki; there are further recommendations regarding Nginx servers in #2 of the "Further Reading" section at the end of that article. Please make sure that your nginx.conf file is changed appropriately to allow Joomla SEO to operate.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds