Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Export all Forum content to Joomla Article

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by KurtSteiner
Hello,

i would like to ask if someone have already a solution for this:

As i would like to disable my forum (Version 1.6.1 on Joomla 1.5) but not lose the content, my idea is to export all threads and import them as joomla article for further reference and Google charming content.

One possibility could also be to export a thread to pdf but this function is only for each thread seperatly and i have Topics:398 with Replies:1544 so i will need a automatic method.

any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Hi KurtSteiner,

It might help if you let us know what forum you are using. If it is Kunena are you removing the forum because you don't want it anymore or because of upgrade issues? You can upgrade to K.1.7.2 painlessly it will take 2 minutes.

Otherwise, I think you are in for some real work, perhaps another member of the community can help you with your idea.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by KurtSteiner
Hello Jiminimonka,

sorry, i run Kunena Version 1.6.1 on Joomla 1.5.24.

Last year i decided to close the forum, because the user donĀ“t use it anymore.

As main component for articles and comments we use jreview which extend the normal article functionality.

So, the goal is to uninstall the existing Kunena forum but save the discussions for reference as article.

Any help or just suggestions are very wellcome!

sunny regards
KurtSteiner

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds