Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Question Regarding Data Management with Kunena

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by GlobeOfGeek
Hey, I have a quick question regarding the management of data with components such as kunena.

How does Kunena make it's own tables in mysql that contain information found in the user tables? For example: When you install kunena forum, their is a new bunch of tables in the database that hold user information from kunena, but they got the information from tablename_users.

I'm wanting to make my own component from scratch, and I'm needing to have this component pick up information from other tables in my database, but I don't know how...

Thanks for the help :) Liking Kunena very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds