Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Hub-node patch for bitcoind - windows version?

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by Cole001
Hello,

There is a patch for bitcoind that aggressively accumulates nodes to act as a hub relay. Is there a windows binary version of this available anywhere? There isn't much info on it that I can find. The current bitcoind is somewhat lackluster and gets 30-50 nodes, but it really ought to be able to gather hundreds or thousands.

Side note: The reason I want a windows version is because I have run out of IP addresses in my small range, and will therefore install this on an existing "server". If I had IPs to spare, I would simply run up a *nix VM on my XenServer cluster, but alas, I cannot.

Thanks in advance,
Cole
www.esparkinfo.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds