Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How do I hide the label "Kunena Menu" that appears on my forum pages?

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by jthunder
I need to remove that "Kunena Menu" right on the left hand side of the top bar. Where is it coming from? See attachéd picture.
Thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by jthunder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Go to your Joomla Module Manager. Edit the module settings for Kunena menu. Change the setting Show Title = No.

By default, when the Kunena menu module is created, the setting should be Show Title = No ... unless you changed it.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by jthunder
Cool Sozzled, thanks. Duhh..... I did not know its a Module. I been looking at component configuration.
Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.614 seconds