Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question show thumbnail in the subject of the topic

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by aaaaaa
Hello,
Is it possible to make user see a thumbnail of an image that is in the topic, in the subject ?
I d like to do a forum where user can post photos that will be commented by other members..
Sorry for my english

Sacha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
That is not currently a feature of Kunena. It would also be difficult to do. For example, what if you had more than one picture? I do not know how this could be done. This idea would need a lot of work.

Can you give examples of another web-based forum where you have seen this done?

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by aaaaaa
Thanks for your answer,

I have an example from a french site:

www.virusphoto.com/critiques-portrait-gens-scenes-de-vie/

i'd like to build a forum like this...

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thank you for your response and for providing an example of what you want. It seems that you would like a photo gallery feature for your site. There are a number of extensions for Joomla that showcase user-submitted images and allow other users to comment upon or discuss them; Kunena is not one of these photo gallery extensions in the same way as, for example, JoomGallery , SIMGallery or Phoca Gallery .

The example you gave was a vBulletin website.

At this time I would recommend that you use something else instead of Kunena if the main purpose is for photo image submission, showcasing and commenting as shown in your example.

Time to create page: 0.562 seconds