Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Idea problem with extend the forum

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #1 by gramm
Hello
I have next problem:
When i want to extend the forum, i need to go into Extensions > Module manager and go through all modules in left and right positions, but i have sh404sef, and many my urls not have left and right modules too,despite the fact that I've turned off modules only for Kunena.

Can I extend the forum once more?I have site like kunena.org with 2 top menu,search module and header and need that this modules and header will be in forum too , as there
Thank you.

kunena 1.7.1
joomla 1.5.22
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by gramm. Reason: added version o kunena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Matias
URLs that have no menu item do not have any modules either -- because of you cannot assign modules into those pages. It's not sh404SEF issue and it doesn't happen because of you removed modules from Kunena either.. It's Joomla issue as it allows you to have URLs pointing directly to components:

/component/kunena
/component/users

etc...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gramm

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by gramm
When I turned right and left modules for the forum, some pages are not relevant to the forum so did not have these modules because of sh404sef options, such as component and module jdownloads popular files: a link to the file transfer module is different from a reference component, so the link with the module has no right and left modules.
I need another solution

or am I wrong to understand you?if yes, please use simple english.
Thank you

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by Matias
I understand you. To have modules showing up on pages that have no menu item, you need to have them in "All". Unfortunately there is no solution for this issue unless you modify your template and do it in PHP.

It's really Joomla issue, or, well, design decision.

PS: You should really upgrade your Joomla version before hackers find it. Joomla 1.5.22 has security bug that allows hacker to exploit Linux Kernel bug, if your server software hasn't been updated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gramm

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by gramm
I copy my template and delete right and left positions in php, after I going to css and change the width of content and change hight to auto. It's work.
Thanks for information, i will update my joomla

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds