Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question tables dropped - problem occurring on multiple sites

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by dudumizi
I have more than five joomla website hosted in my server, for three days now i have noticed weird scenarios, some tables of my sites database got dropped, especially Kunena, fpss, session, akeeba and user one. When happened on the first day i removed drop permission but still happen, sometimes when i restore database and click save button of kunena it delete the config database, i am really confused don't know what's the cause of this error. It happened on all joomla websites 2.5, 1.7.4 and 1.5.25.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by dudumizi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, dudumizi, and welcome to Kunena.

If you lost Akeeba tables (as one example) as well then this is not a Kunena problem. If this happened to several sites at the one time - I assume that these sites are all hosted on the same webserver - that's something you need to discuss with your webhosting provider.

*** Topic moved to more appropriate category ***
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by dudumizi

sozzled wrote: G'day, dudumizi, and welcome to Kunena.

If you lost Akeeba tables (as one example) as well then this is not a Kunena problem. If this happened to several sites at the one time - I assume that these sites are all hosted on the same webserver - that's something you need to discuss with your webhosting provider.

*** Topic moved to more appropriate category ***

Yeah, i lost admin tools(from akeeba), session, fpss, kunena and finder tables. The only table didn't get droped are jomsocial tables. But yesterday when some tables get droped, i tried to recover from backup, guess what, as i go to Kunena admin configuration, when i click SAVE the config table droped, i tried this many times. So what i guess is there is something wrong with template or joomla which interfere with tables cause no user has drop permission in my database. Today i reinstall WAMP server, guess what, when i backup databases, the first page i opened is full of errors, so i decided to take WAMP down and have a lil bit rest. I have been struggling with this four days now, i am in China and my provider is still in Chinese holiday.

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds