Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Changing member column == How to

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by jeyjey
Please I have a must column in witch I need to mantain menu and login form. I need to change the whidt of the column. See the attached file. Thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by CheechDogg
jeyjey did that help you out what I posted for the footer in the last thread you had?

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by jeyjey
I thank you but I didn't try to change. I changed the other colour instead and I live the kunena slogan os is. Thanks many many.

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by CheechDogg
Ah ok , I was just wondering if you tried it. Good stuff though!

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by sozzled
I'm sorry but I don't even think this is a Kunena matter. It's more of a Joomla template issue. Unfortunately, I can't tell you anything more based on what appears to be a cropped image. Someone might be able to offer you some suggestions if we knew the URL of the site where you are experiencing your problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeyjey

More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by jeyjey
Of course. Our weblink is: www.alleanzadellasalute.info . Many thanks.

More
12 years 2 months ago #7 by irradiate
The width of the left & right columns can be changed in the template settings from within the Template Manager.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds