Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Kunena Editor for Joomla Content - Youtube, ebay, ...

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by Silencer2010
Hi People, is there any way to use the kunena editor for normal joomla content?

because i can't get youtube videos or googlemaps, ... embed in jce or ckeditor.

would like to use the kunena editor for everything..

thanks!!

silencer2010
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Silencer2010.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #2 by GoremanX
I'm not aware of any easy way to do this at the moment, but it's a very interesting idea!

Not that this is a JCE support forum :) but the JCE Media Manager plugin allows to easily embed YouTube (and other) videos. You need to have an active JCE membership to download it.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by GoremanX.
More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

I think we can create a plugin to allow you to use the kunena editor almost everywhere, for now it's just an idea

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silencer2010
More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by Silencer2010
Thanks a lot! Such a plugin would be sooo great.

Because we even tried JCE but didn't get any ebay or youtube button, ... in it. Or could someone tell me how to get video and ebay button into jce editor?? we didn't get it to work...

A plugin would be so very nice. Because the users on our sites wouldn't have to learn different editors to write an article in a category or to write a post in kunena. everything could be the same way. thats even good for corporate identity...

silencer2010 :ohmy:
More
12 years 3 days ago #5 by Silencer2010
3 months and stil no way to use kunena editor fpr joomla / k2 articles ... ?? :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
More
12 years 1 day ago #6 by Silencer2010
:woohoo: :woohoo: :side: :side: :S :S :whistle: :whistle:
More
12 years 1 day ago #7 by sozzled
The answer was given in msg #3. Our main priority at this time to release a working version of K 2.0. Perhaps, one day in the future, or if someone would like to assist the project in a more material way, this idea may bear fruit but, for the time being, it's just an idea.

This topic is now locked.
Time to create page: 0.506 seconds