Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Disable or move message part

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by Borgward-IG
Hello everyone,

I'm writing here because I got a problem with the message which is generated by various events. When i geta message it displays itself on a Position which isn't acceptable at its position.

Now I wanted to know if I can disable these messages / notifications.
Otherwise mabey a possiblity of repositioning the message

Yours sincerely

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In your Joomla! template you should a specific position for these messages, and you can change the position of this div in your template

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by sozzled
Without seeing the configuration report I cannot see how this is a Kunena support issue. If people want to ask questions, and use the Support category, they should first read the posting guide printed on the Index page and make sure they understand what is expected of them.

Borgward-IG wrote:

I'm writing here because I got a problem with the message which is generated by various events. When I get a message it displays itself on a position which isn't acceptable at its position.

Various events? I don't understand what we're discussing: world events, perhaps? Events in time., mouse-click events? What is an "acceptable" position for these "messages" (whatever that means)? What part of the "message(s)" do you want to disable or move?

This sounds more like a Joomla matter; I am moving the topic to a more appropriate category.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds