- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at
forum.joomla.org
Question Core Design Scriptegrator plugin & motools upgrade
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #113612
by agustin
Core Design Scriptegrator plugin & motools upgrade was created by agustin
Is anything out there that could let me publish Core Design Scriptegrator plugin & motools upgrade plugin?
I didn't know there was a java conflict between these two, so I just installed things using both:
If I publish Core Design Scriptegrator plugin, then my kunena forum will not have emoticons & text edition (bold, italic, etc.)
If I don't publish Core Design Scriptegrator plugin then my breezing forms & login module will not display.
Is there a way to solve this without giving up anything?
(This page "greatjoobla.com" looks like it has a ton of info but I cannot acces)
com_kunena_v1.7.1_b5162_2011-11-16 & Joombla 1.5
Sorry, wrong section :dry:
I didn't know there was a java conflict between these two, so I just installed things using both:
If I publish Core Design Scriptegrator plugin, then my kunena forum will not have emoticons & text edition (bold, italic, etc.)
If I don't publish Core Design Scriptegrator plugin then my breezing forms & login module will not display.
Is there a way to solve this without giving up anything?
(This page "greatjoobla.com" looks like it has a ton of info but I cannot acces)
com_kunena_v1.7.1_b5162_2011-11-16 & Joombla 1.5
Sorry, wrong section :dry:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by agustin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #113644
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Core Design Scriptegrator plugin & motools upgrade
Try to enable System - Mootools upgrade plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #113677
by agustin
Replied by agustin on topic Re: Core Design Scriptegrator plugin & motools upgrade
It is enabled,
the problem is that is has a java conflict with core desing that I don't know how to solve.
the problem is that is has a java conflict with core desing that I don't know how to solve.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #113683
by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re: Core Design Scriptegrator plugin & motools upgrade
It's usually pretty easy to solve: just find the mootools.js file which they are loading and rename it in the server.
Or try to find an option which prevents it from being added.
Or try to find an option which prevents it from being added.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #113785
by agustin
Replied by agustin on topic Re: Core Design Scriptegrator plugin & motools upgrade
The only motools plugin that I have is System - Mootools upgrade plugin
I changed the name but nothing happened.
Then I tried to find mootools.js plugin to install, and there is this web page mootools.net/download
with a bunch of things from motools for download, I guess this is what you are talking about,
so my question is:
1-Which one is the motools.js that I have to download to solve the problem
2-How do I install this plug in, they are compressed in a weird format, and joombla won't let me installit, like I normally do.
Thanks
I changed the name but nothing happened.
Then I tried to find mootools.js plugin to install, and there is this web page mootools.net/download
with a bunch of things from motools for download, I guess this is what you are talking about,
so my question is:
1-Which one is the motools.js that I have to download to solve the problem
2-How do I install this plug in, they are compressed in a weird format, and joombla won't let me installit, like I normally do.
Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by agustin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #113787
by sozzled
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Core Design Scriptegrator plugin & motools upgrade
Where are all these problems of yours occurring? I don't know anything about Core Design Scriptegator: what is it, what does it do, why is it important to have it? Kunena doesn't need it and that's really all that I can tell you.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds