Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Can't Upload/Install the component "MyJspace"

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by 5emtio4yra
Hey people,
When I try to upload the "MyJspace" component to my website I get this error message:

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp/:/storage/content/75/120975/halosverige.se/:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php/:/usr/local/lsws/share/) in /storage/content/75/120975/halosverige.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp/:/storage/content/75/120975/halosverige.se/:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5/lib/php/:/usr/local/lsws/share/) in /storage/content/75/120975/halosverige.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/filesystem/folder.php on line 392

I opened the folder.php and looked at line 392:
return is_dir(JPath::clean($path));

Help wanted!

Thanks in advance,
Marcus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
do you installed version 1.7.4?

You can best ask here: bernard.saulme.free.fr/index.php/forum.html

regards 810

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by 5emtio4yra
Hi,
No I haven't, I'm running on Joomla 1.5 because of the template/extensions I'm using.

Thank you for the link.

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds